TelePax® AQS (Frame)
TelePax-AQS is responsible for acquiring medical images from non-DICOM modalities, and converting them into DICOM P10 compliant objects.
TelePax-AQS supports many inputs, as the standard & non-standard video sources, digital video source, film digitizers, TWAIN compliant devices, VFW compatible sources, and digital conversion of many non-standard formats.
TelePax-AQS is used in your PACS or Teleradiology solutions when you have an old non-DICOM modality and you need to connect it to your Digital Imaging Network project.
TelePax-AQS is an add-on option for the TelePax-DVS.
- Open System Architecture.
- DICOM 3.0 compliant.
- Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Easy and Flexible GUI interface.
- Patient demographic data can be attached to, transmitted, and stored with the images.
- TelePax-AQS supports standard DICOM worklist, from which it can automatically add the patient demographics.
- Frame grabbers: TelePax-AQS support frame grabbers for still studies. It supports the Foresight and VFW compliant interfaces.
- TWAIN source: Any TWAIN compliant device is supported with TelePax AQS.
- Direct File import: TelePax-AQS can import many different file formats like BMP and JPG directly to your studies.
[3cx-clicktotalk id=”931″ title=”Healthy-IT chat”]