TelePax® AQS (Film Digitizer)
TelePax-AQS is responsible for acquiring medical images from non-DICOM modalities, and converting them into DICOM P10 compliant objects.
TelePax-AQS Film Digitizer supports inputs from film digitizers and other TWAIN compliant devices.
TelePax-AQS is used in your PACS or Teleradiology solutions when you have an old non-DICOM modality and you need to connect it to your Digital Imaging Network project.
TelePax-AQS is an add-on option for the TelePax-DVS.
- Open System Architecture.
- DICOM 3.0 compliant.
- Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Easy and Flexible GUI interface
- Patient demographic data can be attached to, transmitted, and stored with the images.
- TelePax-AQS supports standard DICOM worklist, from which it can automatically add the patient demographics.
- Film digitizers: TelePax – AQS supports film digitizers (Vidar).