TelePax® AQS (Digital interface)
TelePax-AQS is responsible for acquiring medical images from non-DICOM modalities, and converting them to DICOM P10 compliant objects.
TelePax-AQS supports many inputs, such as the standard & non-standard digital video source, and digital conversion of many non-standard formats.
TelePax-AQS is used in your PACS or Teleradiology solutions when you have an old non-DICOM modality and you need to connect it to your Digital Imaging Network project.
TelePax-AQS is an add-on option for the TelePax DVS.
- Open System Architecture.
- DICOM 3.0 compliant.
- Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Easy and Flexible GUI interface.
- Patient demographic data can be attached to, transmitted, and stored with the images.
- TelePax-AQS supports standard DICOM worklist, from which it can automatically add the patient demographics.
- Digital Converter: TelePax – AQS can convert many non-standard (proprietary) modality formats into standard DICOM 3.0 P10 compliant objects, such as TOSHIBA format and ACR-NEMA1 & ACR-NEMA2 formats.
- Digital Video Interface: Using the industry standard Rs422 / Rs232 serial protocols, it supports 3M 831 & 3M 952 protocols for auto filming. This method needs integration with TelePax DVI interface hardware.
[3cx-clicktotalk id=”931″ title=”Healthy-IT chat”]