TelePax® AQS (Cine)
TelePax-AQS is responsible for acquiring medical images from non-DICOM modalities and converting them into it to DICOM P10 compliant objects.
TelePax-AQS supports many inputs, such as the standard & non-standard video sources, TWAIN compliant devices, VFW compatible sources, and digital conversion of many non-standard cine formats.
TelePax-AQS is used in your PACS or Teleradiology solutions when you have an old non-DICOM modality and you need to connect it to your Digital Imaging Network project.
TelePax-AQS is an add-on option for the TelePax-DVS.
- Open System Architecture.
- DICOM 3.0 compliant.
- Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Easy and Flexible GUI interface
- Patient demographic data can be attached to, transmitted, and stored with the images.
- TelePax-AQS supports standard DICOM worklist, from which it can automatically add the patient demographics
- Frame grabbers: TelePax – AQS support frame grabbers for cine studies. It supports the Foresight and VFW compliant interfaces.