Healthy-IT received the ISO 9001:2000 certificate. The Final audit was conducted by TUV Rheinland. The ISO 9001:2000 certificate for the quality management system for all of Software Design, Development, Implementation, together with customer Support And Sales & Marketing Activities. Healthy-IT started the initiative towards ISO certification by forming an Internal Quality Assessment Cell (IQAC), then the implementation of the ISO 9001:2000 quality management system in its all activities.
The Final step was the qualification, where TUV Rheinland was invited to conduct the external auditing.
Healthy-IT trained all employees on the quality system, and selected employees were also trained and qualified for the internal auditing. This will help in the future with the next audit and our ability to preserve our standards.
The ISO certification is a bullet-proof to define and communicate the Healthy-IT quality system, in a documented form, in order to fulfill Healthy-IT quality objectives, which can be summarized as follows:
- To ensure services rendered are continuously to the full satisfaction of the client.
- To be a world-renowned office, held in high regard in the field of Information Technology.
- To empower people and make them quality conscious.
- To incorporate quality as a fundamental element of the corporate culture.
Scope Of Application
- The process of Software Research, Design and Development
- The Operation process including Installation, Implementation, Training
- The Sales and Marketing process
- Purchases Process
- Incoming Inspection
- The process of Quality Control
The Quality System included many Processes and Procedures including (but not-limited to) the following items (alphabetically ordered)
- Control of non-conforming products
- Control of records
- Corrective & preventive actions
- Customer complaint
- Customer satisfaction
- Document control
- Internal auditing
- Maintenance (internal and external)
- Management review
- Training, and
- Vendors evaluation